Sunday, September 9, 2007

Wow!!!

Most of you probably already know this, but Sarah and Tyler surprised us last night by announcing they are pregnant again! I am really surprised because I wasn't privvy to all the Swiss Days conversation about the whole thing, but am very happy. I do relate to the shock it is to Sarah, having gone through a shock of my own about 20 years ago. Anyway, the nice, round number 10 grandbaby in January will be changed to a very un-round 11! Yay for all of us. I'm kind of sad for Michael that he'll be missing the birth of TWO of his niece?/nephew?s. At least one nephew we know of, anyway. But, it's all good. Sarah and Tyler are great parents and pretty much have it all together so it's no mistake this is happening, I'm convinced.

My BFF sent me this and I thought I'd pass it along.

Two names you go by:

1.Beth Ann
2.Grandma

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Blue shorts
2. White (even after Labor Day) Birkestocks

Two of your favorite things to do
1. Watch a movie
2. Visit with my kids

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. To have my sewing machine cabinet and it put together
2. Another Saturday before work

Two favorite pets you have had/have
1. My dog, Patty
2. My cat, Princess Dustianna

Two people who will fill this out
1. Erin
2. Sarah

Two things you did last night
1. Watched a TV movie on Lifetime
2. Cross stitched

Two things you ate today
1. Cheerios & a banana for breakfast
2. Lasagna Hamburger Helper for lunch

Two people you've talked to today
1. Sarah
2. Erin

Two things you're doing tomorrow
1. Working
2. Calling and making an appointment for a massage

Two longest Car Rides you've been on
1. To Louisiana from Idaho with Howard for my mothers funeral
2. Moving to Idaho from Louisiana in 1975

Your favorite holidays
1. Chistmas
2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
1. Caffeine Free Diet Coke or Dr. Pepper
2. Chocolate milk

Two of your most recent purchases
1. New skirt
2. Picture frames


Now, I tag you all to do this!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Wow!! I'm behind in blog world! Yay for Sarah!!