Thursday, September 20, 2007

THIF

I have had SOMEwhere to go EVERY day this week after work. Couple that with waking up at outrageous times of day (3:50 this morning) and I'm tired. Beyond tired. Wiped. But, I couldn't go to bed without reading the obligatory list of posts from 1) Sarah, 2) Jerolyn, 3) Julina, 4) Erin, 5) Tyler, 6)Kourtney, & 7) Rick. And, of course, all the comments. I was supposed to have a dentist appointment tomorrow AM @ 7:00 but found out last night @ 7:45 that they can't take me. They could have taken me this morning @ 7:00, but it was too late for me to get the time switch cleared for work. So, I need to rescheule the cleaning. And, speaking of dentists, good luck tomorrow, Erin, with the braces. Let me know if you need more soft pudding or anything else soft.

Mike wrote really short emails today, but it was really great to hear from him. I hope things settle down a bit and next week we can get a nice, newsy email and he can respond to some of the mail he's gotten. Really, I can't believe how much I think of him all the time.

6 comments:

Stac said...

what the rip? where am I on the list?

Julina said...

I can so totally relate. I never thought I'd be thinking about Mike as much as I do, and it's crazy. it's pretty much ALL the time.

Beth said...

Oh, Heck!!! You're there, believe me! So sorry I forgot to mention your post. Especially because it's all because of YOU that we even post in the first place. I don't know how I did that!

Erin said...

What the heck is THIF??? Is that supposed to be TGIF? If so, I gotcha. We think about Mike too. Him & his soggy drawers. Poor guy.

Beth said...

Thank HEAVEN It's Friday! Hey, where's your pic of the new braces???

Jerolyn said...

Hey cute new page!!!