Friday, August 31, 2007

Tagged By Molly

I was tagged by Molly. Here are the rules. I did not write the rules. Someone else wrote them.
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.Ok, here it goes.

A---Animated. I get excited when I tell stories. I get excited when I interact with some people. It's not intentional, it's just the way I'm wired. I wish I could see me as little girl, because I don't remember if I was that way then or not.

N---Nice. Sometimes. I try for most of the times. I was picked on when I was little at school and never felt like I fit in with others. I am painfully aware of what it feels like to be hurt by others. I never want to be responsible for hurting others' feelings. But I probably am, sometimes.

N---Naughty. Sometimes. In spite of the trying-to-be-nice me, there is naughty me. I'm not proud of her. But, she is fun sometimes.

I tag Erin, Sarah & Stacy

No comments: