Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Past

OK, I'm working on getting this whole picture posting down. I can't seem to manage to get things in the right order. This first picture should be last and the last should be first...hmm, that sounds rather familiar! Anyway, I hope you can figure this all out.

Nate & Stacy & their gifts.

Christmas is past...'07 is history. It was a good one, I felt. I thought it might be a little sad for me with Michael gone, but it really wasn't. I thought Christmas this year was good. I think it was due to my effort to "scale down" a bit and not be so caught up with all the hoopla. It seemed to work. We missed Nate and Stacy, but know they had a great time in Huntsville. Here are a few pics of the Big Day and the day after.

Brevin & his red light saber.


Austin being neat!


Seth & Brock admiring Seth's Disney Clubhouse.



Erin opening her Bass Pro Shops hoodie from Nate.


Sarah trying to figure out what she's opening.



Caylee with her Cheetah Girls doll. Rawk ON!



Brooklyn..."oooooh".

New clothes for Mackenzie.



Stylin new duds for Sydney.


Dave got the Ipod out when I wasn't looking! Surprise!



Howard reading and me crying trying to read the book Erin & Kevin gave us with our gift from them...a month of service to others. Pictures and stories documented it. GREAT!!!



This should have been at the top. Everyone passing out the goods.

5 comments:

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Great pics! It looks like you all had a happy, merry Christmas!

I laughed because it took me awhile to figure the whole picture thing out too.

Leah and Dustin said...

Cute pictures and CUTE FAMILY!!! Christmas is so much fun, I love seeing every one's pictures. That picture of you and Tiny reading looks so sweet!

Kourtney said...

I'm so glad you figured out the picture thing! I love a good picture post!
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! And what cute little grandkids you have!!!

Jerolyn said...

Hey how did I miss this post??? Love it!

Kris said...

Tonight I didn't have much to do so I got to check out more blogs. Glad I did. Love seeing pictures.