Saturday, February 16, 2008

Marsha Tagged Me

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged...the ABC's of Me
A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: Marsha
C-Cake or Pie: Today? Lemon Pie
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: TV
F-Favorite Color: red
G-Great friends
H- Hometown: Pelican, Louisiana
I- Indulgence(s): getting a pedicure, regulary and a bi-weekly house cleaner
J- January or July: July, it's my birthday!
Kids: Sarah, Erin, Nathan, David & Michael
L-Life is incomplete without: Chocolate!
M- Marriage Date: July 13, 1976,
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother, Gary
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: snakes
Q- Quote(s): "Shut UP!"
R- Reason To Smile: Gray's is coming back!
S- Season: summer
T- Temple ( I love it)
U-nknown Fact About Me: I wish I had a great singing voice.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Gotta love the meat!
W- Worst Habit: I watch too much TV
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds...no radiation
Y- Your Favorite Food: Red Pepper Stew
Z-Zodiac: Leo

3 comments:

Jerolyn said...

I wish I had a great singing voice TOO!!!

Marsha said...

I've always wished I could sing too! Beth, I've heard you sing, you can sing. As long as it isn't country!

lbozyone said...

Mr. Buckner would be so dissappointed in you. lol