Saturday, January 5, 2008

Memories

I was looking through my photo albums for something today and I ran across these photos. I thought they might be a fun blast from the past for a few of you. This first one is about the same as what Sarah posted the other day, but with Grandma Garrard. (1985)

I love this one. There aren't too many like this one, with Grandma and all her kids. And, they are all smiling. And NOT flaring their nostrils! (1985)
This is all of Grandma's kids, minus Julie (not there) and Michael (not born)--1985.


Also, 1985, Doris, Larry, Jodie & Larry Jr.

I can't rememember the reason forthe trip to California, but this was taken in Aug 1989 in the park by Chuck & Clo's.


Nope, I haven't aged a bit! (Aug. 1989)
All you have to do is look at some old photos and realize how FAST time passes. Most of the time, anyway! 1989---the year of BIG glasses!





6 comments:

Beth said...

Sorry, all of Grandma Garrard's GRANDkids, not kids. I guess you know what I meant.

Kourtney said...

I LOVE all these pics!!! I could go on and on about them, but I'll spare you. The pics in the park were from when Tyler turned 12. Post as many old pics as you can!!!

Jerolyn said...

Ok I totally remember that the day we took those photos at Aunt Dodes house that Lisa (whom we ALL know I thought was the SHIZNIT) told me she thought that hot pink and black sweater I was wearing was so cute and she wished it came in her size. Now I'm sure she was just trying to be nice but Lawsie Mercy was I ever flattered. I'm sure I had permi~grin for the rest of the day!! I mean just look at her~beautimuss.
ps. NICEEEE mesh shirt Jr! haha

Tyler said...

WOW!!! Blast from the past! Don't worry Beth, I haven't aged either!!!

Kris said...

Tyler not only was turning 12, he became a Deacon. That's why we were all dressed up.

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Holy sh-t!!!! Is that ME in the light blue shirt and white pants? Oh my...some blasts from the past are better than others (especially when they involve someone else)! LOLOL

Actually really loved the pics. Just so darn funny - and time DOES fly!!!