Saturday, January 5, 2008

Memories 2

I meant to add these to the next post, but forgot. New dolls, clothes, Christmas 1981.

Kris sent this picture. It was taken in March 1982. I think I wasn't there. I was home waiting to have Nathan. I thought for a long ime they were trying to not smile, but I think maybe they had some candy they were sucking on. Either way, it's a cute picture. Hmm. I just noticed. Sarah is wearing the same shirt and Erin is wearing the same overalls. I think they were favorites, whatcha think? And Tyler, you and Dustin are NOT dressed EXACTLY alike. You're stripes are different colors.


7 comments:

Kourtney said...

These are so great too! Jerolyn was such a babe! Seriously, if you have more old pics, post them please!!!

Stac said...

Erin's hot turtle necks are different colors though.

Jerolyn said...

Hey I loved that red heart sweater! I liked how the shoulders kinda puffed up!!! Thanks for the memories!

Tyler said...

Just because the stripes are different colors doesn't mean we weren't dressed alike! It's close enough...

Kris said...

If Tyler and Dustin weren't dressed exactly the same, it would be the same thing but a different color. Just easier! I loved this picture because they all had the same expression and I really don't think they were trying.

Leah and Dustin said...

I love that picture of the four kids sucking on candy.When Scott folds his arms for the prayer it is exactly like Dustin in that pic. and BTW I had no idea just HOW MUCH Erin and Syndey look a like and I totally agree with Kourtney, Jerolyn you look so adorable!

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Those were the most adorable kids on earth! And now they're the most adorable adults on earth! What great memories (like the corners of my mind...misty watercolor memories...where's Barbra when you need her?). :-)