Friday, November 2, 2007

Two weeks since

I blogged. I know. Can't say why, except I just didn't feel like I had much to say that was worth writing about or that anyone would care to read about. Not like "ideal pooping condiditons" or stuff like that.

I'm on my way this AM to SLC for my BFF Marsha's daughter, Megan's wedding. I'm happy to be going. I KNOW by tonight I'm going to be missing going on up to Idaho for he reception tomorrow night. But, I'll be home tonight, in my own bed. Kinda weird. I've never flown anywhere and back in one day before. But, next Wed. I fly to Louisville, KY to see my brother.

And, not that I'd do it, but I checked and Louisville, KY is only about 425 miles from Roanoke, VA. A good day's drive of about 7 hours. Freeway pretty much the entire way. Too bad. I wouldn't ever do that to Mike, though.

And, those of you who know how I love to take "notes". Yeah, took a big one last night in Sarah's driveway. I took a suitcase over to her. Can't explain how it happened. Had the suitcase in my hand and was walking up her driveway and all of a sudden I was stumbling....stumbling...catch yourself...nooooo.....I'm going down...AGAIN!...THUD...And I'm down. Hit both palms and the left knee pretty good and chipped the freshly done nail job, jolted neck pretty good, but drew no blood and I hopped up and just couldn't believe what had just happened. Really, when I die and I get to see my life, I think I'll have to re-wind a few of these just to see HOW IN THE WORLD that happens. I mean, really, I have been walking for 51 years. Whatever. It sucks. But, I was SO grateful to not have hurt myself so I had to miss the trip today.

Well, I've got to get to the airport. Today is going to be a long day. I get in SLC @ 11:00 or so, the wedding isn't until 2:20. Dinner at the Lion House @ 5:00 and then, I don't fly out until 9:00. Lots of sitting around, I think.

1 comment:

Kourtney said...

Beth you can't catch a break from those "notes" can you?? I have to admit that I did laugh, but I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself too badly.