Thursday, November 22, 2007

Today I'm Thankful For... (in no particular order)

1) Garrett's doing as well as he is.
2) Living in America.
3) Being born in 1955, not 1755, and the technology and advancements that make life good.
4) Being blessed to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and all the blessings that go along with that. Knowing the truths that make life easier to deal with.
5) Having a home that has heat, cooling, clean, running & flushing water and electricity.
6) Being able to go to a grocery store and get whatever I want. I've never had to be hungry because there was no food. Ever.
7) Having a good job.
8) Having 5 fantastic kids.
9) Having 9, soon to be 11, fantastic grandkids.
10) Having friends & family that love me.
11) Health insurance.
12) Being married.
13) Having cars to drive.
14) Being ABLE to drive.
15) My heritage.
16) Having a missionary son.

This is by no means an all inclusive list. I could list many more, but will spare you my blubbering. But a lot of things have happened in the past week (and continue to come to my attention) that just makes me SO grateful and thankful for my blessings.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

No comments: