Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday Morning

I woke up this morning, at a glorious 7:30! That's really sleeping in for me. I had awakened a few times before, but was able to slide back into slumber and LOVED looking at the clock and seeing what time it was. Watched a little Sunday Morning and checked blogs and email.

Now, I've mentioned before my love and affection for the Pioneer Woman Cooks website. Great recipes. But, this morning I noticed a tab that she has that tells "her story". I've been glued to my computer for 2 hours reading her love story with her husband, Marlboro Man. I love the way this woman writes. Her sense of humor, her REALNESS. LOOOVVVEEE it. So, if you need a fun read, you, too can read her story. She has it broken down in installments so you can read one a day (doubtful) if you want. I want to meet this woman!

That's about it. Not exactly a blockbuster week. No big news. I did realize the other day that Michael has been on his mission 10 months. Heck, that's nearly a year. HECK, that's almost half done! He recieved a brand new missionary, straight out of the MTC to train this week. Can't wait to see what he has to say about that next Wednesday, my new favorite day of the week.

OK, gotta run get ready for church. And figure out what we'll be eating today, since instead of going grocery shopping last night as I planned, Howard and I met friends for dinner and didn't get home until 9:30 and by then I SO didn't care about grocery shopping. This morning, I kind of wish I had. Sort of. A little. Not really. If I never had to grocery shop again, I'd be ok with that. Funny thing, grocery shopping. I used to actually enjoy it. It's really not the shopping I hate. It's the bringing it home and putting it away. Yeah, I know. SERIOUS problems in my life, huh!

4 comments:

lbozyone said...

Beth I have been reading her story. I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter

Megan said...

I too am in love with the PW. I secretly want to be her! Tried any new recipes lately? I'm making her Chicken Spaghetti tonight. It's delish.

Beth said...

Linda, I KNOW! I'm up to chapeter 29. Can't wait to read more. And Megan, good for you. I'm copping out with waffles for dinner. But, I will have some fresh strawberries and whipped cream (not Kool Whip) on them. That's good, right?

The RealFatman said...

all I have to say is www.albertsons.com they deliver!!