Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What Did You Do Today?

This is what I did. First, I slept in until 6:30. Woohoo! Then, I got up and puttered and checked email and was so surprised to get an email from him.

Then, I wrote him a letter. Then, I went over to Sarah's to pick up Brock and got to see Briggs. Yay, me. Sarah and I decided he's way cuter in life than in pictures.
Then, I came home and made this. Mostly for Sarah. There's a little left at my house.

Then, when Caylee got home from school, we did this.


Then, I was watching all of them.

Then, I did this.

Since I was on a roll, I did this. It is chicken & broccoli casserole. It was yummy. I also made cornbread, but didn't get a photo.


Then, to get a head start on tomorrow, I did this. That is my "Stuffing Stuff" casserole. I never knew what to call it, so that's what I named it. Dumb, huh?



All in all, I'd say it was a pretty darned good day!

6 comments:

Julie M. said...

That was a pretty darn good day for you AND the recipients of your goodness!! Darling new grandbaby!! Congratulations!!

Rick/Dad/Grandpa/Mr. D said...

Gosh Beth - you're like the Koolaid grandma! Looks like good eatin' to me! :-)

MaryAnn said...

Beth, you can't post pictures of food and not put recipes. I am all about that.

The RealFatman said...

Oh great it is lunch time and I am starving now. but what is the stuff in the Pan the first picture of food?

Beth said...

Oh, Daniel. That would be Garrard rice pudding. I hate the stuff, but there are those who think it's pretty good. So, I make it.

Marsha said...

Wow you were one busy mama, I'm sure it was all appreciated. Looked yummy too. Man exciting times around your place, I always feel the warm fuzzies. Lucky you!