Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Think

That if your only two daughters and only daughter-in-law leave town with your only grandkids all at once, one of them ought to invite you to go with them so you don't have to be missing everyone all at once!!! I've said this before, but maybe it's just the IDEA of knowing they're all gone that makes me miss them so much. Anyway, the only Garrard's in town are Nate, David, Howard and me.

Today is a good day. I finished my 4 day conference for work and got to go back to my office and do what I know how to do and catch up. I got my cel phone back because I left it at work on Tues. afternoon. Bah. Today the house cleaner came. Gotta love every other Thursday. I never want to cook and mess up the kitchen. Or, maybe I just never want to cook. Either way, do you sense a trend???

Michael emailed and said the baptism that had been planned came off with nary a hitch. His former companion that taught Tom got to come back and be there for it, so that's good. I wish I could have been there. He's really a missionary all the way through these days.

I'm going to go now and do something productive.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Good for you Elder Garrard! Count you're blessings everyday you have family close by.

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.