Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Busy Week

Well, for all of you who are just turning blue from holding your breath wanting to know how work is going for me at my new digs...it's fine. I still feel like a visitor and am very cramped, but the work is fine. I have LOTS of it and am trying to learn all the schools that are now mine to deal with and who my drivers are and...well, lots of stuff. I am NOT caught up and probably won't be. But, I'd rather be busy than bored and we're headed into our busy time. Compounding the whole thing is I have a brand new clerk and I'm having to answer a lot of questions she has and teach a lot. A lot. And, things keep getting thrown at me to "fix". Sigh. Such is the life of a CCSD R&S analyst! But, it's all good. It was really great to see old friends that I haven't seen in years. Some of whom I've known for 20 years. How is that possible?

We're having our Relief Society Birthday Celebration tomorrow night. I totally stole the idea from Erin (with her permission). We're having a Service Auction. So, that's going to be fun.

And, Megan, I made the Apple Dumplings and they WERE sin on a fork!!! They were awesome. I was surprised how far two little old Granny Smith apples can go. I've checked out the Pioneer Woman Cooks website and want to make the linguine salad that's there.

Gotta run make some dinner. And clean my bedroom. It's a disaster zone in there!

No comments: