Friday, October 12, 2007

Yeah, I know!

it's been 5 days and no post. Since I was blasted 2 times in one day, I guess I'd better put something on here. I just don't have anything exciting. Exciting to YOU that is.

By now, you know Sarah is going with me to Idaho for my BFF Marsha's daughter, Megan's wedding and now, RECEPTION! Iwas just going to go fly to SLC and back in one day since Megan is being married in the SLC temple. I didn't want to run the risk of bad roads alone and the idea of travelling alone just doesn't thrill me anymore. I do too much in my life in a solitary way, as it is. So, now that Sarah is available, I'm so super excited to get to be at the reception on Saturday night. We'll get to see Randy and Dan---Bonus!---eat at Taco Bandito---DOUBLE BONUS!!!---AND go to church in the old 9th ward. That's Sarah's request. I called Marsha and told her the good news and she's excited, too. So, I'm going to make a slight adjustment on the travel plans and start packin!

And, Bonus # 4...Marsha told me this afternoon that she's going to come down for Scrapfest in January! I'm bookin' the room, baby! She's going to be post hand surgery, so I don't know how much scrapping she'll be able to do, but we'll be able to do what we do best, TALK! She really is da bomb!

I had a slight burst of energy today and stopped at Wally World (Walmart) and took care of my grocery shopping for the week today, so I don't have to do it tomorrow. I used to LOVE to grocery shop. Now, I pretty much hate it. But, thankfully, Howard got home right after I did and unloaded them into the house for me. I think that's the part I hate the most. So, tomorrow is looking good!

I hope to go see "Elizabeth, the Golden Age" tis weekend. That's a movie right up my alley. History and English! And who can go wrong with Cate Blanchette?!

So, there you have it! No tit or tat, but tha,tha,tha,that's all, folks!

3 comments:

Leah and Dustin said...

Cute post! It's always more fun to travel with a buddy. Good for you guys and I hope you have a nice trip!

Jerolyn said...

When you are enjoying whatever you'll be enjoying at the Bandido stop and take a moment and say out loud to Sarah "This bite is for Jer" would ya?

p.s. the blast was out of love you know dat!

Stac said...

ooh, that sounds like fun!