Sunday, October 14, 2007

Change of Plans

It's a long story that I don't have time to go into now, but Sarah's not going with me to Idaho for the reception and I'm returning on Friday, just like the original plan. I COMPLETELY forgot that I have to teach the Relief Society lesson that Sunday and I can't switch because I already did in September on the outside chance that I'd get to go to Swiss Days. Sarah has made other plans that are good ones. So, disappointed I have to miss the reception, but ok with it because there's no other option.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

Why don't you do what they do in Elders Quorum and just not show up. Don't call, just don't be there on Sunday, so one of the presidency has to teach the lesson on the fly!! We do that twice a month!!!

Beth said...

Yeaaahhhh....can't bring myself to do that. Responsiblity and all, ya know!

Tyler said...

Or just be like my Elders Quorum President who called me at 6:20 this evening to let me know that we were responsible for security at Enrichment tonight, which was starting at 6:30! Christina was in charge, and had I known I would have just gone with her and not gone to dinner with Kourt and Frankie!!! It just gets so irritating! He didn't want to be the jerk ("oh you don't need to go, I just want you to call to see if you can get some elders to go!") so he deligated that to me!!! So frustrating....I feel a rant coming on!!!