Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Got No Gripes

It's easier to blog when you have a gripe, I've learned. But I got no gripes today. Today I'm good. Good day at work, went to the Temple with a friend tonight, now it's 9:40 and it's been a good day. I did accidentally erase the message Mike left on our phone when he called home from the airport on his way to W. Va. that we've kept just so we can hear his voice every once in a while, but that's not a disaster. But, really, why is it that day to day your mood can change so much. Nothing else changes significantly (you don't fall in a soda puddle or anything) but your mood does. Some days it's like "I love the world and my place in it and almost everyone I know" and other days it's like "can this day (hour/week/month/year/life) just get OVER please???"

I do have FANTASTIC kids. That's pretty much a constant. Great spouses to spouses. Great parents to kids. Great kids to parents. Great people to the world. Great friends to friends. Just...great. Now, I realize I'm not the MOST objective person and probably am a little biased in this and some of you probably think I'm wrong, because YOU have the best kids. That's ok, you can think that. I hope you do.

4 comments:

Julina said...

isn't that the BEST feeling?! I love days like that. I'm really happy you had a day like that because it reminds me how great days like that can be.

Tyler said...

Those soda puddles do have a way of changing your moode, though!!!:)

Jerolyn said...

Great cousins to cousins!!!

Kourtney said...

Jerolyn said it before I could, Great cousins to cousins!!! Amen, and Hallelujah!!!