Tuesday, May 12, 2009

To Do lists

For some people, lists are motivating. For others, they are just a list of things to do. I think I'm rather neutral on the list concept. They're good. They have a purpose. They've helped me remember lots of things. Today, here are the things on my "To Do" list. Now, These things aren't necessarily pressing, oh-my-gosh-I've-GOT-to-do-this-right-now things. They are just random things I COULD do, probably SHOULD do and some I just WANT to do and some things I definitely DON'T want to do.
So, here they are...in no particular order. Just what pops into my head:

Clean out my refrigerator.
Organize my pantry.
Organize my kitchen food cupboard.
Work on quilts.
Mop my floor.
Clean out and organize my closet.
Put all the pictures from Michael's mission in a photo album.
Put all of Michael's letters in a binder.
Get a gizmo that will convert old VHS tapes to DVDs.
Use the gizmo & make DVDs.
Take all my CDs, organize them into a CD case. Or cases. Can't decide how I want to organize them.
Watch some Netflix movies so I can get them returned and see some more.
Read two books...The Edgar Sawtelle book for book club and Angels and Demons before it comes out. I don't think I'm going to make it.
Read the Old Testament.
Read the Ensign.
Finally, once and for all, get all my important documents in one place.

So, there you go. Five minutes after I log off this Blog, I'll think of 10 other things I could have added. I'm sure you all have a list of could/should/would/want to dos. This is just a few of mine.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Let's see Beth, I think you stole the following off MY to do list!!

Clean out my refrigerator.
Organize my pantry.
Organize my kitchen food cupboard.
Mop my floor.
Clean out and organize my closet.
Take all my CDs, organize them into a CD case. Or cases. Can't decide how I want to organize them.
Read...The Edgar Sawtelle
Read the Ensign.
Finally, once and for all, get all my important documents in one place.

That's funny...

Good luck to both of us!