Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's not original...but I like it

I got this from Julina's blog and I like the concept. So, here goes:

Pay attention kids!

Here is the deal: The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me.My choice.For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2- What I make will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be photography, I may sew or stitch or bake something. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5- I reserve the right to do whatever I want!

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers. So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in, win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it.

7 comments:

Leah said...

FIRST!

Leah said...

This sounds fun! I'm excited!
I'm hoping for scones ...PLEASE be scones!!!

Jeannie said...

I'm in! I saw something like this on another friend's blog too and was undecided but I think it will be too fun to pass up.

Jerolyn said...

3rd
I'm in...Rice Pudding...please be rice pudding!

Beth said...

Well, I have to say, you guys are making this pretty easy for me :)

Megan said...

Um, this would be comment number 6 - you don't count do you Beth?! I can't wait to see what homemade by Beth goodie I get. My mom's gonna be SO jealous!

Marsha said...

hey you don't have 5 people yet, do I count? One handed is going to be interesting?