Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday David!



So, 25 years ago yesterday, David James Garrard came into this world. Our world would never be the same.

David is a joy bringing person. He finds humor in things when others don't. As a little boy, he was the MOST sharing child I'd ever known. He got a lot of joy from sharing his candy, toys, whatever it was. He's still a pretty giving guy.

David is spontaneous, lively, fun loving, caring, kind, and sweet. Of course, this is a post from his mother, so what would you expect.

I gave this to David for his 25th birthday.

Twenty-five Reasons Why I Love You

1. Your smile.
2. Your sense of humor.
3. You like my cooking.
4. You are generous.
5. You are athletic.
6. You are enthusiastic.
7. You tell me you love me when we say goodbye.
8. You say “Please” and “Thank you”.
9. You are polite.
10. You are charismatic.
11. You have a great, strong spirit.
12. You care about how you look.
13. You are a great uncle to your nieces and nephews.
14. You love your brothers and sisters.
15. You are smart.
16. You are caring and kind.
17. You respect women.
18. You aren’t ashamed to give me a kiss.
19. Your eyes. I love how they crinkle when you laugh.
20. Your laugh.
21. You like to read about various things.
22. You love sports.
23. You are adventurous, even in the kitchen!
24. You tell a great story.
25. You’re MY son and you will always have my heart!

Happy Twenty-fifth Birthday, David!
Mom

3 comments:

Jerolyn said...

Dave's pretty much one of my most favorite people...love him! Happy birthday to David!

Julina said...

Oh yay! I love Dave too! Tell him Happy Birthday from me!

Leah said...

Happy Birthday, Dave!!