Friday, June 20, 2008

Stressed out!

I have had, without a doubt, one of THE most stressful weeks of my work-life. I won't go into the details, but suffice to say that I had to do in 3 days what normally we would have had 2 weeks to do. And, I'm still not finished with EVREYthing, but have ANOTHER deadline on Wednesday. Fun times, in the CCSD Transportation department in the summer. Good thing I like my job. Good thing, good thing, good thing.

Now, I'm going to take some Ibuprofen, go have dinner with our bestest friends, Terry & Matt and come home, crash and hopefully, enjoy tomorrow. I wish I had a pool. I think I'd float until I was a prune. All the while worrying about skin cancer.

Isn't that kind of like life?

2 comments:

Jerolyn said...

Beth you are welcome to come float ANYTIME~I mean it. I just got out and it was WONDERFUL tonight! Bring Terry too!

lbozyone said...

keep saying its a good thing.lol