Monday, June 23, 2008

Alpha & Omega Garrard Kids #2

Can you spell Frustration???!!!! I have spent an hour and a half scanning and storing pictures, only to have half of them not work in the upload of this post! But, today is my baby boy's birthday. Michael is 20 today. I no longer have a teenager in the family. Just like with Sarah (who I posted about just before this) I have a hard time realizing 20 years have passed and Michael has gone from this


To this
and this


To this.

I hope someone in Beckley, West Virginia helped make my boy's birthday a great one and he got to blow out some candles! Happy Birthday, Mike!!!



2 comments:

Doty6strong said...

You've almost made it through the first year! Hard to believe Michael has been gone that long already. Before you know it he will be back hugging his mama... before he runs off again for reals!! Where does the time go?

Jerolyn said...

aaahhh Mikey~ so cute, little and big!